The goal of this unit is for students to be able to identify all of the Canadian coins and to successfully count Canadian coins. This Canadian money unit includes: task cards, games, practice worksheets, cutting and pasting activities, and a math learning center which includes grocery store flyers and task cards where students count coins to purchase items on the flyers and counting change back from purchases. Answer keys included.
This unit includes:
1. Canadian money poster and worksheet
2. Counting nickels worksheet
3. Counting dimes worksheet
4. Counting money worksheet #1
5. Counting money worksheet #2
6. Cut and paste activity the coins you need to buy… (Dessert edition)
7. Cut and paste activity the coins you need to buy… (Breakfast edition)
8. Money matching game
9. Counting money roll it game
10. 20 Counting coins task cards
11. Shopping at the market counting money practice center (Including: grocery flyers, 20 task cards to use with the flyers, and practice coins).
12. I have who has? counting money game
13. Answer keys