*Bestseller! Now updated!
Tired of reading that boring Social textbook everyday in Social Studies when learning about Canadian regions? Take it to the next level with this hands on, project based multi-month product that gets kids learning about regions in a fun way. Textbooks just got a lot more exciting when they are used in conjunction with this product!
This product includes:
1. Tips, tricks and detailed instructions on how to make an Amazing Race format work in your room
2. Passport template for regions
3. 18 fully colored Roadblock, Detour and Pitstop task cards that prompt student researching and projects
4. 18 black and white Roadblock, Detour and Pitstop task cards that prompt student researching and projects for those of you who want to save some printer ink!
5. 6 Answer keys for Roadblock and Detour challenges. This includes understanding the location of each region, the natural resources found in the specific region and the impact this region had on Canada. Lastly, it gives definitions to important vocabulary words related to the region the students are learning about.
6. 6 easy to use rubrics for each region. The rubric was designed to apply to any project students choose for that region- making marking a breeze!
Love projects but want a quick assessment to go along with this unit? Check out this product to help!
Canadian Regions Check In: Quick Assessments For Busy Teachers