This is a flipbook project for use during a study of Canadian pioneers.
Each student will create a fun and creative flipbook which profiles a real, or imaginary pioneer during the history of early Canada. This flip book is great as independent research, a partner project, small group work, or as a summative project at the end of a unit.
There are three 'LEVELS' of differentiated flip book templates for three levels of leaners. These are perfect for split classes, ELL students, and multi-level classrooms.
Each flipbook level addresses the following information about Pioneers:
- Cover Page (name, age, home country)
- How We Travelled to Canada
- Our Homestead (an aerial map)
- Jobs & Chores
- School Life
Included in this package:
- Teaching guide
- Three flip book templates
- Instructions for assembling the flip book
- Step by step guide to help students complete the brochure (suggested only)
- An assessment rubric for easy marking!
History Interactive Notebook
Make sure to check out other Canadian Content available from Poet Prints...
Lessons, Units, and Projects about CANADA