These awards are GREAT to give at the end of each month or year if you desire! (Kids will work harder if they know they can earn an award at the end of the month.) I have Included in this resource 21 awards representing different candies! Each award comes with eye catching rainbow colors and are completely editable for your convenience to adjust as needed. There is also a blank certificate for you to easily create your own certificate.
I also purchase the corresponding candy to give to the student along with the award. The students love it!
- Skittles - Colorful Creations
- Baby Ruth - Most Athletic
- Lifesaver - Saving Others in a Jam
- Crunch - Using Crunch Time Wisely
- Twix - Always Checking Work
- Mr/Mrs. Goodbar - Being a Good Friend
- Mentos - Mentoring/Helping Others
- Whoppers - Whopping Sense of Humor
- Laffy Taffy - Being the Class Clown
- Almond Joy - Joy to be around
- Snickers - Laughing All the Time
- M&M's - Doubly Magnificent
- 100 Grand - 100% Effort
- Ring Pop - Popping to Answer Questions
- Starburst - Most likely to Succeed/Be a Star
- Smarties - Highest Average
- Milky Way - Out of this World
- 3 Musketeers - Team Player
- Jolly Rancher - Friendly
- Reese's Pieces - Willingness to Be Spread Around
Follow Me to be notified of new teaching resources, flash freebies, and great deals by clicking the star up at the top right by my logo.
Copyright © La-Nette Mark. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Some Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
If you download this product, please take some time to rate it and provide me with some feedback. As well, please consider becoming a follower of my TpT store so that you will receive notification when I post more resources to the TpT site. If your find errors, please allow me the chance to fix it before leaving a bad rating. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your support and business!