Candy Corn Challenge was designed to be used with real candy corn! Yum! (Or you can print the black and white version and have the students color the candy corn instead of using real ones, but that isn't as yummy).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Color Candy Corn Challenge sheet with 100 little candy corn pictures on it
3 - Black and White version of the Challenge sheet
4 - Note to parents (attach to bags of candy corn when you send them home with students!)
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Candy Corn Challenge sheet.
(3) I place a bowl of candy corn in the middle of the table.
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get a candy corn to place over one of the candy corn pictures on their sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions.
(6) At the end of the session, I pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat!
I hope you enjoy this sweet freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You'll also love our
Batty About Speech & Language Bundle!
And also great for the entire year:
ULTIMATE Speech Therapy Craft Bundle!
When you use your challenges with your students, tag me on Instagram to share @thepeachiespeechie !
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)