This resource focuses on identifying emotions and helping children learn to express and control their emotions in a non-threatening, stress- free manner.
Cute candy corn clip art “faces” display the following emotions:
• Sad, scared, surprised
Eleven Vocabulary Word Cards of these emotions are also provided and can be used for the following :
* Identification of pictures / emotions.
* For vocabulary development.
* For word walls.
* To assist students with spelling when doing writing assignments.
* To assist students when labeling their drawings.
Also included are:
• Cards of the same candy corn “faces”
• Directions to use Picture Cards for Same / Different Activities
• Home Activity Kit to include family in their child’s learning and to reinforce concepts introduced in school
This resource will be:
• great for doing ABA drills with students with autism or with students who have difficulties expressing their feelings.
• useful when teaching social skills to Early Childhood Special Education Students.
• a helpful addition to your Fall Units to assist students with the generalization of concepts (emotions/feelings).
Check out our other resources addressing emotions at the following links:
Excited about Emotions
Emotions in Preschool
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!