Candy Corn Math Science Writing Halloween Activities
K - 3rd
What educators are saying
This was so easy to incorporate into my yearly interactive science notebooks! My students had a blast and talked about it for weeks!
My students loved all of this. We studied about Candy Corn, and this was perfect. It incorporates poetry, language arts, and math.
Candy Corn Math Science Writing Halloween Activities is perfect for October classroom festivities! These candy corn activities are a great way to bring descriptive and opinion writing into action, make math a bit sweeter, and observe a fun candy corn science experiment. Includes candy corn math and literacy centers, a candy corn craft and so much more.
Included in the Candy Corn Activities resource:
- Cut/paste candy corn craft & writing (multiple writing page options with title "Candy Corn" so you can choose what students write about)
- Candy corn cinquain writing (using descriptive language)
- Trick or treat feet keepsake
- Candy corn manipulative mat and addition worksheets (single and double digit equations within 20, blank addition problems for you to write your own)
- Candy corn measurement (measuring length with candy corn around the room, comparing weight with classroom objects)
- Dissolving candy science experiment
- Candy corn alphabet puzzles (matching uppercase/lowercase/beginning sound pictures)
- Candy corn number puzzles (matching numbers 1-20 w/ten frames, digit, and written form, and a few early finisher number puzzles using base ten pictures/expanded form).
More Halloween Resources:
⭐ Halloween Math Puzzles BUNDLE
⭐ Halloween Printable Escape Room
⭐ Halloween Digital Escape Room
⭐ Halloween Reader's Theater Scripts
© Teaching in the Tongass
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.