Candy Corn Phonics Match Game
This is a great game for children to practice learning their alphabet and basic numbers 1-10 with lots of ways to play.
1. Teachers will cut the candy corn into three parts then mix them up so the children can begin to match them to make one candy corn.
2. Teachers can print two sets out and let the children match them up (without cutting them) by playing a memory game.
3. Great use for flash cards or ring cards.
4. Teachers can turn this game into a file folder game.
5. The children can play stomp it by scattering the cards around the floor (teacher shouts out a letter or number and whoever sees it first stomps on it).
6. Hide it find it game ( Children hide their eyes, teacher hides the cards and the children try to find them)