Hey, upper grade teachers! Looking for some fun Halloween activities to supplement your ratios unit? This print-and-go product includes 11 interactive math activities about ratios and 5 ratio word problems!
Students use Candy Corn as a math manipulative and work through activities to help them understand ratios! The activities start off basic and become more challenging as the activities progress.
Also included are five ratio word problems that can be used for class discussions or challenge activities!
Included in this product:
11 fun and interactive activities about ratios, one multiple step activity per page
* Concepts progress from least difficult to more difficult
* Students must make observations about their candy corn and write 'for every' statements and different equivalent ratios
* Students consider the thinking of others and explain the reasoning of two imaginary students
* Students work with multiple equivalent ratios and deepen their understanding of what makes ratios equivalent
5 ratio word problems
* Varying levels of difficulty
* Word problems that explore real life situations where ratios are used
* Answer key included for word problems (no other answer key is provided)
Can be used for:
* Independent activities
* Small group activities
* Remediation for struggling students
The only thing missing is the candy!