Are you looking for engagement & scientific learning? This file is it! Students will be working with the scientific method as they experiment with natural reactions related to matter.
Your students will make their own safety goggles, create a class poster of Science Safety Procedures and learn about the history of candy hearts. They will create a KWL and also go over science vocabulary.
This is a super fun way to introduce the idea of solids, liquids, and gases!
You will also find the following activities included:
- A Scientific Method poster
- Mini Scientific Methods posters
- 9 Vocabulary Cards for the experiments
- Sink or Float Experiment Directions, recording sheet and write about page.
- The Dissolving Heat Experiment Directions, recording sheet, and diagram page
- A Fizzy Heart Experiment Directions, recording sheet, and How to Writing Prompt Sheet
- A Picture Apply Writing Response-I use this as an assessment tool at the end of the experiments.
Don't forget your FREEBIE! Writing prompts and Making Words activities!
Please direct any questions about this file to email@example.com.