A twist on the classic Candy Land game that kids love!
1. Players each choose a game piece (maximum 4 players per board).
2. The first player chooses a card.
3. The player must correctly answer the addition or subtraction problem.
4. The player moves his/her game piece to the next space of the color of the card he/she picked. If there are two colored squares, the player moves two spaces of that color.
5. If the player lands on the same space as another player, he/she moves to the next space of that color.
6. If a player chooses a card with a picture on it, he/she moves to wherever that space is on the board.
7. The first person to get to the castle wins!
My second graders love playing all of the Candy Land games that I have made. They don't realize they are practicing important skills!
**This game comes with the 2013 version cards, contact me for older versions!