Candy Land Style Floor Game is an interactive large group game for young children. Instead of sitting at a game board, why not use the floor as a game board and walk/hop/jump to the finish line? It is great for learning color names and color matching as well as developing the ability to take turns and play cooperatively.
The game can also be used while learning the letter "C" (for colors and candy)
Game consists of 24 pages including:
1. Start and Finish printable
2. Color game cards (eight different colors)
3. Color floor game pieces (to sit or stand on)
4. Candy game pieces (eight different styles)
5. Candy floor game pieces (to sit or stand on)
6. Instruction sheet
Teacher tested and child approved. Enjoy!!!