Time to get kids excited about science once again by using candy to review key concepts in the curriculum. From properties of matter, to buoyancy. Reflection and refraction is sure to "sucker" them into learning as well as reviewing acidity. Using QR codes will also add an extra flair as the students can scan for extra definitions and pictures.
This sweet pack comes with 6 stations and QR code connections, a two page station record sheet, and a load of fun before or after any holiday or even when you need a fun review! Check out the station pictures and set up at:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard