Candy Sequencing Numbers (0-20) and Number Words (zero-ten) ---
This pack includes a black and white set and a colored set of sequencing numbers.
The candy with numbers 0-20 and number words (zero-ten) form an AB pattern (red, yellow).
(black and white set)
This 4 page pack was created with differentiation for students in mind. Students can sequence numbers 0-10, 11-20, or 0-20 depending on the level of each student. Students who already know these numbers can work on sequencing number words zero-ten.
You will need to provide students with a piece of paper or sentence strip to glue the numbers/words to after they put them in order. I always like to use a sentence strip or cut long construction paper in half and tape the pieces together to have one long strip so that students practice gluing them in order from left to right without having to sweep back to the left to glue some.
This activity is also great for math centers or a pocket chart activity. Each sheet can be copied on colored tagboard, laminated, cut apart and put in a Ziploc bag for a math center to be used over and over throughout the year. It also makes a great concentration (memory) game using numbers and number words 0-10.
It also makes great work for students when you have a substitute since the entire activity takes a while with coloring the pieces, cutting them out, and gluing the pieces in order. Students love adding their own color to decorate their number strip.
For the colored set (four pages):
Copy each page, laminate, cut out, and place in a bag for student use in a center or other time during the day. These can be used over and over throughout the year.
This activity is great for math centers or a pocket chart activity. If you do not have a pocket chart, students can sequence the numbers on the floor or table. It also makes a great concentration (memory) game using numbers and number words 0-10. Make two copies of the pages needed for a memory game.
This colored set of numbers can also be laminated and used in a math center for counting sets of objects. Cut the numbers apart and put in a bag with manipulatives of your choice. Have students choose a number card and count out the correct number of manipulatives (not included) to match the number chosen.
I hope your students enjoy this fun activity.
You may also like:
Write the Room
Hearts Write the Room (Missing Numbers 0-10)
Winter Write the Room (Addition to 5)
Winter Write the Room (Counting Sets 1-20)
Snowman Write the Room (Ten Frames 1-20)
Hearts Write the Room (CVC Words)
Snowman Write the Room (CVC Words)
1. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter (Fill in the Ten Frames)
2. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter
3. Ten Frames 11-20 Winter
1. Sight Words (Match & Write)
2. Pocket Chart Sentences (I-see-a)
Literacy & Math
1. Winter Print & Learn Literacy & Math-Kindergarten
2. Morning Work (February)
Numbers and Number Words
1. Numbers and Sets to 10 Winter
2. Write Numbers 0-20
3. Mittens Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
4. Penguins Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
5. Snowman Numbers and Number Words Sequencing
6. Number Sequencing 0-20 Hearts (February)
1. Emergent Reader: Mittens (Ten Frames and Number Words)
2. Emergent Reader: Snowflakes
3. Emergent Reader: Hearts
4. Emergent Reader: The Party (February)
Reading & Writing
1. Scrambled Sentences (February)
2. February Words Book (Sentence Writing)
3. Fix It Up Sentences (February)
4. Snowman Read and Write
5. Winter Read and Write
Addition & Subtraction
1. Addition Numbers and Number Words Cut and Paste (Sums to 10 and 20)
2. Subtraction Word Problems (February)
3. February Addition Story Problems Book (Sums to 10)
4. February Subtraction Story Problems Book (From 10)
5. Addition Word Problems (February)
6. Subtraction Problems with Manipulatives (February)
7. Addition Problems with Manipulatives (February)
1. Writing Through the Year
2. Writing Center Packet (February)
3. Winter Words (Sentence Writing)
4. Opinion Writing: 100th Day of School
5. Opinion Writing: Holidays
6. Opinion Writing: Favorite Valentine Gift
7. Opinion Writing: Polar Animals
1. Beginning Sounds (February)
1. Direction Pictures (Chevron)
Please visit me at:
Thanks for stopping by.