This product uses candy and salty snacks as a theme (I am using it for a short, 3-day Halloween school week).
- Category pages for sweet, sour, salty, and spicy candies/snacks
- Sentence strips targeting 4-word commenting "This/these _____ taste ______" to use during a taste-testing activity.
- Picture cards to use along with sentence strips
- Open-ended following directions worksheets (8 noun stimuli per page, color and B&W)
- Spatial concepts worksheets (6 stimuli per page, color and B&W, on/over/under only)
- Large lollipop and lemon pictures to print & laminate that may be used to accompany the spatial concepts worksheets for more movement-based activity.
- 35-picture open-ended drill worksheets (B&W) to target articulation or to use with a card deck of your choosing. One worksheet is wrapped candy and the other is chili peppers. 2 productions per picture = 70 trials. 3 productions per picture = 105 trials. May be used with crayons, markers, colored pencils, daubers, mini-objects, mini-erasers, colored chips, magnetic chips/wand, or any other small manipulative.
Materials Suggested: A variation of candy and snacks to use for the taste test. I am using spice drops, gummy bears, Hi-Chews, Sour Patch Kids, and Goldfish crackers.
Prep Suggested: Print & Laminate the sentence strips, picture cards, and large pictures. The following directions and spatial concepts worksheets may be printed in color and laminated or printed in color and used in a page protector or dry-erase sleeve. B&W worksheets are print & go.