PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will be able to evaluate primary and secondary sources by corroborating evidence in an expository paragraph.
What is included:
1. Lesson Plan
2. Anticipatory Set: Asks students three questions to consider
3. Timeline: To establish context
4. Two primary and secondary sources with annotation tasks and five comprehension questions
5. Corroborating Sources handout
6. Graphic Organizer to help write expository paragraph
7. Detailed Rubric