Design Posters, Presentations, Cards and Social Media layouts! Canva (Design & Desktop Publishing Software) is one of my top 5 EdTech tools - I use it all the time!
1. Easy to use
2. Stunning layouts
3. Unique font options
4. Huge gallery of captivating images and icon options
5. Free to use (some images/icons can be purchased)
Use it in your classroom anytime your students need to design something. You really need to check it out if you have not tried Canva.
• “The easiest design program in the world” - The Webbys
• “Canva enables anyone to become a designer” - PSFK
This video explains how to create an account and start using Canva in your classroom.
Canva Guide (This resource also contains a guide)
• This lesson includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions, screenshots and student exemplars to show students how to use Canva.
• It also includes 3 activities for students to complete using Canva including a Social Media Post, Facebook Post and Facebook Header.
UPDATE: A lesson plan has been added to this resource (PDF and editable PowerPoint version)
My videos are created using a professional microphone, camera, lighting set-up and screencasting editing software. This screencasting tool allows me to zoom into the software or website I am explaining so that you can clearly see each feature. In addition, it simultaneously records me and the material being demonstrated.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech