Introduce your students to the concept of volume with this extensive unit. This unit is aligned to the 3rd grade common core standards for measurement. It covers liters and milliliters, volume word problems and volume word problems using drawings of graduated cylinders. It also introduces the concepts of gallons, quarts, pints and cups.
This unit includes:
- Four lessons with key objectives
- Capacity Cowboys
- Math Stations with 6 different activities
- Three homework assignments with answer keys
- Capacity Scoot or Scavenger Hunt
- Assessment with answer key