PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1.58 MB | 7 pages
Help your students know and understand capacity and equivalent units through this investigative activity. Students will estimate and test how many cups are in 1 pint, 1 quart, 1 half gallon, and 1 gallon.
My product includes:
1. Capacity Investigation Recording Log
2. Capacity Equivalencies Assessment
3. Capacity Equivalency Strategy Poster
4. Teacher Notes Page with thorough lesson plan write-up (Hook/Minilesson/Guided Practice/Independent Practice/Closing)
5. Answer Keys to the Investigation Recording Log & Assessment
Enjoyed this lesson or looking for something different? Check out my other inquiry based and hands-on lessons: