Capacity Management is one of the topic which is covered during Operations Management lectures and seminars in order to enhance students knowledge.
Key Covered Questions:
- What is capacity management?
- How to measure capacity?
- How to cope with demand fluctuations?
- What is simple Queuing system?
These are following learning outcomes in which you will be able:
- to define capacity management.
- to analyze the capacity by measuring.
- to define different strategies to cope with demand fluctuations.
- to define simple Queuing system.
In this File you will find:
- 1 Capacity Management Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Seminar Plan
- 3 Seminar Exercises
- 1 Case Study
All covered materials are taught for bachelor level students Level 5.
Please write your comments once you purchase this lesson in order to have some suggestions for further improvements of teaching materials.