Teaching Capital Letters Made Easy!
Teaching capital letters
has never been easier! All students must be explicitly taught the many rules of capitalization. This interactive PowerPoint presentation will assist your students to understand when to apply capital letters within their writing.
This product outlines 5 of the most important capital letter rules over 10 engaging slides:
• to start a sentence;
• for the pronoun I;
• as the first letter of a proper noun;
• to start direct speech;
• for the initial letter and proper nouns in titles of books, movies, plays etc.
Each rule is outlined in detail and includes a practice page (with answers) of which you can display during whole class, small group or individual student conferences.
This product is perfect for display on your smartboard.
Your students’ capital letter usage will improve in no time!
Advance your Literacy program with these other resources…
- Teaching Commas Made Easy
- VOICES - Writing Strategy Cards
- Reading Comprehension Activities
- Information Report Assessment Rubrics
- Deserted Island Descriptive Writing Prompt
Stay up to date with the latest product discounts, free products and product launches. Simply click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Visit My Store
A Class Above