Capital Letters for Names is an 8 slide PowerPoint presentation focusing on punctuation skills. This teaching resource explains how and when to use capital letters when writing proper nouns. The resource can be used as a starter activity, incorporated into an existing lesson or developed into a unit on wider punctuation. The activities include:
1. How to use capital letters when writing the names of people and places.
2. Capital letters highlighting activity.
3. Re-write sentences inserting capital letters activity.
4. Capital letters interactive game link.
5. Consolidation and assessment tasks and activities.
For a preview of ELA Teaching Resources: Capital Letters for Names click on the slideshow images