Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Article explains how the Age of Exploration led to the system of capitalism and the philosophy of mercantilism, both of which dominated Europe and the rest of the world for centuries, and still greatly influences our economic decisions today. Common Core-Aligned DBQ Assessment included.
- 2-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice Assessment - Answer Key
- Primary Source: - from Adam Smith's "The Wealth Of Nations"
- Secondary Source: "Colonial Mercantilism"
- Common Core-Aligned Short Answer DBQ Assessment
- Answer Key
- Short Answer DBQ Scoring Rubric (allows students to score each other's answers)
- Crossword - Crossword Key
- No Prep
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times