What needs a capital?
This mini unit can be used to initially teach what needs a capital letter OR I have also used it as bell work in the morning to reinforce what has been taught previously to keep the children refreshed on the subject.
This unit includes:
3 word searches
pocket chart cards
This unit focuses on the following capitalization rules and includes:
1. The first letter of a sentence (2 worksheets, rule poster)
2. The word "I" (1 worksheet, rule poster)
3. Days of the Week (3 worksheets, rule poster, pocket chart cards, word search)
4. Months of the Year (2 worksheets, rule poster, word search, pocket chart cards)
5. Holidays (2 worksheets, word search, rule poster, pocket chart cards with pictures)
6. People's names (2 worksheets, rule poster)
I know there are other rules, however, in grade one these 6 seem to keep being problematic for my group.