This powerpoint presents 27 powerful and exciting slides that describes and gives valuable examples of the rules for capitalization. These rules state that you should capitalized:
(1) the first letter in a sentence.
(2) the pronoun "i".
(3) proper nouns.
(4) days of the week and months of the year.
(5) official titlenof a person's name.
(6) special holidays, festivals and special events.
(7) the first word in greetings and closing of a letter.
It also consists of a practice and multiple-choice quiz to enhance students' language art skills and check their mastery level.