Help students learn to capitalize the first word of a sentence, names, days of the week, months of the year, and holidays! This is a 1st grade grammar bundle of three capitalization units – Candy Corn Capitalization for fall, Chilly Capitalization for winter, and Sunny Capitalization for spring. New for fall 2016! Save 15%! Common core aligned, this bundle contains 150 pages of seasonal posters, worksheets, and activities all designed to help teach first grade students learn when to use their capital letters!
The following units are included:
Candy Corn Capitalization, for fall: Click to view!
Chilly Capitalization, for winter: Click to view!
Sunny Capitalization, for spring: Click to view!
Each unit is 50 pages and includes:
- Lowercase and Capital Letters Poster
- How to Capitalize Poster
- Capitalize the First Word of a Sentence Poster
- Capitalize Names of People Poster
- Capitalize Dates Poster
-Capitalization Rules Anchor Chart (5 pages)
- “I can capitalize…” Mini-Anchor Chart
- 10 Sentence Cards, Capitalizing Sentences Activity/Center (6 pages)
- 10 Capitalization Worksheets (10 pages)