This resource is BURSTING at the seems with ways to teach Capitalization!
You have a plethora of material to cover Capitalization to MASTERY!
Simply Print and Go!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
#4 It's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here’s What You Get:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: Captain Capitalization! Captain Capitalization needs to learn some capitalization rules! Help him out by proofreading his letter and teach him the rules he’s misunderstanding!! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Students learn what capitalization is all about! Students identify how to correctly capitalize titles and organizations that have more than one word. Then, students read a paragraph and identify which sentences have errors. Finally, students identify the rules that need to be followed in each of the errors!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Capitalization in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Want another Capitalization FREEBIE?
DIGITAL Capitalization Task Card FREEBIE!
Buy ALL Language Standards in our Language Bundle!!!
Click HERE to view THE ULTIMATE 4TH GRADE INTERACTIVE GRAMMAR BUNDLE!
Need more Language resources? We have task cards and literacy centers!
Punctuating Dialogue Task Cards
Punctuating Dialogue Literacy Centers
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.