Looking for visual supports? Why not save some money and get all you need in one convenient bundle!
This bundle includes 6 great products, all CAPTAIN AMERICA THEMED! It includes a range of visual supports that can be adapted to the home, classroom or therapy environment.
The BUNDLE includes:
- A set of WAIT cards designed to provide a visual cue for children in classroom and/or therapy settings, when needing to wait for further instruction, their turn to talk etc.
- A set of HELP cards designed to provide a visual aid and communication tool for children in classroom and therapy settings, when needing to request HELP. These cards may be especially helpful for children with language difficulties, ADHD and children on the Autism spectrum.
- A set of BREAK cards. This can be a USEFUL tool in assisting with developing communication skills, assisting in a reduction of meltdowns & challenging behaviours and assisting with avoidant/escape behaviours.
- A "To Do & Done" visual chart with task cards. The To Do & Done visual chart can be used to assist children in completing daily tasks, and sequencing tasks.
- Two "First, Then" task sequencing boards & two "First, Next, Then" task sequencing boards. These can be used to keep children of all ages focused on tasks and activities.
- You also get a FULL SET of 5 REWARD CHARTS (as well as an ink saving set) complete with visual cards. Reward charts are a great way to incorporate positive reinforcement into your classroom, therapy session or home setting.
After some counselling inspiration?
Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest