This theme is a wonderful cross-curricular exploration inspired by cars. We’ve included various STEM activities like designing your own cars and experimenting with ramps. And of course you’ll find great literacy, math, fine motor, and sensory play ideas as well.
With this set you get a FULL week's worth of lesson plan ideas and resources.
All of our Home Preschool 101 Lesson Plan Packs include:
1. A week’s worth (or more depending on how you break it up) of hands-on learning activities related to a specific theme or topic
2. Specialty Materials List
3. List of Activity Ideas for Areas Including Math, Science, Literacy, Read Alouds, Arts and Crafts, Fine Motor and Sensory Play, and More-At least 30 recommendations in every pack!
4. Skills Checklist Noting Which Skills Are Taught Through Each Activity
5. Recommended Book List
6. Full-Day Suggested Lesson Plan
7. Half-Day Suggest Lesson Plan
8. Activity Descriptions
9. Suggested Activities that Toddlers Can Also Take Part in
Independent Activity Options for Centers, Work Boxes, or Independent Play Time-Typically 6-12 additional independent activity ideas per pack
The full 124-page Car Theme Lesson Plan Pack also includes:
1) Car Calendar (or general number) Cards
2) Uppercase Car Letter Cards
3) Lowercase Race Car Driver Letter Cards
4) Color Matching Car Cards and Color Sorting Mats
5) Concept of Word Parking Mat Activity
6) A to Z Letter Tracing and Car Driving Mats
7) Shape Road Mats
8) Road Number Mats (0-10)
9) Stop Light Rhyming Sort
10) 3 Emergent Reader Variations for Differentiated Instruction Options
Be sure to "Follow" ECEducation101 on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new lesson plan pack is added!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable to you so we can create more for you. ☺
We hope you and your kids love this lesson plan pack!
Shaunna and Mary Catherine