This is a fun game to play with your Spanish students. I designed this game using the vocabulary from ¡Exprésate! Level 1 chapter 2. This game can be played in centers, or you can print enough for the whole class to play.
1. Determine who will play first.
2. The first player draws a card and must translate it. If the translation is correct, the player keeps the card. If it is incorrect, the card goes back.
3. The next player draws a card, and play continues.
4. If the player draws a ¡CARAMBA! card, they lose all of their cards.
5. If the player draws a “a la izquierda” card, all players pass their cards to the person on their left.
6. If the player draws a “a la derecha” card, all players pass their cards to the person on their right.
7. Play continues until all cards are gone. The winner is the person with the most cards at the end.
If you liked this product, check out these other ¡Caramba! sets:
Sports, Activities, and -ar VerbsSchool vocabulary
Sports, Body Parts, and Injuries vocabulary
Daily Routine and Body Parts vocabulary
Family and House vocabulary
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License