The winter Olympics have arrived and it's fun to watch the talented figure skaters. For me, it's even more fun to freeze frame on their faces! Sometimes their faces can be really intense when performing their talent!
This is a very interactive comprehensible input activity to use in any level of Spanish. Here's the process of how I use this:
1. Show the first slide.
2. Describe the person on the slide.
3. Read the sentence: "Esta es mi cara cuando..."
4. Ask the students in Spanish when they have that face. (Student could say stuff like, "Cuando estoy triste, cuando no tengo mi tarea, etc.).
5. Once students tell you what they think would be a good way to finish the sentence, click your mouse and the next part will show up. Read it to the students in Spanish.
6. Go to the next slide and repeat the process.