Also included in
- A variety of Earth Day STEM activities and technology resources to celebrate taking care of our Earth. For elementary students of all ages. _____________________________________Activities can be sent to students virtually to use at home for distance learning. #distancelearning #distancelearningtpt_$14.00$18.50Save $4.50
- Integrate your content with these STEM literacy activities. 5 ready-to-go lessons for elementary students of all ages.===========================================After reading the story, go through this STEM activity and the Engineering Design Process with the following:STEM Challenge CardEngineering$19.00$25.00Save $6.00
Let students explore their cardboard game ideas in this STEM activity. Student Engineering Design Process pages to accompany this lesson plan (story by Antoinette Portis). Great for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th grades.
Even as a K-5 STEM teacher, I still value the importance of reading and comprehension.
With my STEM & Stories, you get the best of both worlds. With little prep and even the opportunity to share student sheets digitally, you will see amazing engagement in your students.
After reading the story, go through the Engineering Design Process with their cardboard game ideas. Included are:
- STEM Challenge Card
- Inspiration Links
- Planning Sheet for maze/game
- Engineering Design Process Checklist to keep track of work
- Create rules for game
- Personal & Peer Observations Sheet
- Draw or insert images of final design sheet
- End of activity reflection sheet
- 3 anchor charts to support the process of taking a clear picture of work
- 3 anchor charts to support the process of taking a clear video of work
- 3 anchor charts for adding student work to Seesaw
- 1 letter to send home with more cardboard inspiration
Google Slide, Powerpoint, PDF and JPGs are included in this product to meet varying sharing needs. Directions for creating a Seesaw activity are also included.
Full size, half size and quarter-page size (of PDFs).
- Regular 1st-5th classrooms
- STEM/STEAM Labs & Makerspace
- Library & Media centers
- After-School Clubs
- Extension Groups
- Summer Clubs
- Specialized Classes
When you purchase a product from my store, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to classrooms in need of technology to enhance their students’ learning experience.
Love integrating literacy with STEM? Check out my other STEM & Stories resources for your classroom!
Connect with me for more inspiration!
Navigating STEM & tech in the K-5 classroom.
Click here to be updated when new products are posted.