This eBook is a detailed lesson guide for three projects centered around an expressive robot. This guide will help your students
- Design a robot out of cardboard that expresses three emotions
- Create a stop motion animation to express the three emotions
- Use drawn animation to enhance the effect, add audio, and more creatively express emotion
The ebook has video examples, photos, and tutorials to help you through each step of the process. The lesson can be done simply or expanded to any level of difficulty making it appropriate for students in 2nd - 12th grades.
- black marker
- iPad ( with iPad stand recommended)
- iMotion app (free stop motion app)
- Do Ink Animation and Drawing app
- Do Ink Green Screen app
Learn more about this resource from my newsletter.
Need a way to advocate for iPads for your teaching space?
Share my Creating on iPads page with your administration.