Time to put your pirate hats on and set sail into the traitorous seas of cardinal points and coordinates to find the hidden treasure of math understanding!
With this resource you will find:
- A visual reference to add to math journals.
- A visual reference to post on the classroom wall.
- Word Wall words that can be posted on opposite sides of the classroom to indicate direction.
- A pirate hat Craftivity to help set the mood for the treasure hunts.
- Spinners for providing directions to your ship’s crew.
- 9 different game boards with two levels of difficulty for different sailing experiences. (2-4 players)
If you like this resource, please rate it and follow me on TpT!