If you teach Human Anatomy & Physiology or Advanced Biology, this Cardiovascular System PowerPoint is for you!
This Cardiovascular System PowerPoint and Notes features:
• Relevant and Accurate CONTENT in a Clear, Concise format that saves you time preparing lessons
• Amazing IMAGES to keep students engaged
• Student NOTES outline that help them stay on track with the presentation
• Additional lecture notes for the teacher with EXPLANATIONS, INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES, and suggested DISCUSSION QUESTIONS to improve your ability to make meaningful connections with your students
resource allows you to customize the content to exactly suit your preferences and the needs of your students by . . .
• Re-wording definitions or explanations
• Adding or removing details
• Rearranging, adding or deleting slides
You will also receive any EDITS, UPDATES, and ADDITIONS for LIFE at no additional cost!
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is also available in a DISCOUNTED Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoint BUNDLE
1. Overview of the Cardiovascular System
2. Anatomy of the Heart
3. Physiology of the Heart
4. Anatomy of Blood Vessels
5. Physiology of Circulation
6. Diseases and Conditions of the Cardiovascular System
7. Development Aspects of the Cardiovascular System
This resource includes 4 EDITABLE files:
2. PowerPoint with beautiful photographs and diagrams to keep students engaged. Additional notes explaining diagrams, concepts, background information, and instructional suggestions are included and can be printed separately or viewed in PowerPoint’s “Notes Page” view or “Presenter View” mode.
3. Student Notes Outline to help students focus on key terms and stay on track with the presentation.
4. Teacher Answer Key
Please click on “PREVIEW” to see more details!
Here are a few comments from other teachers who have used my Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoints & Notes resources:
“This is a huge help to me as a first year teacher! I love the notesheets that go along with the powerpoint. What I also liked about the powerpoint presentation were the helpful notes and activity suggestions. ... Thank you for a great product!”
“Exactly what I was wanting!! The powerpoint and notes are very organized.”
“Excellent notes for a high school A&P class! Thank you so much!!”
“Wonderful product. Would highly recommend.”
“Love everything Science Island creates! My only complaint is I wish there were more Anatomy and Physiology material! As a first year teacher, you make my life so easy! Thanks!!!”
“Packed full of very useful information. Excellent resource!! Highly recommended!!”
“Fantastic! Extremely informative. It was exactly what I was looking for.”
Please ask through the questions section on this page or email me at email@example.com.
You might also like:
Review of Chemistry and Biology for Advanced Science Electives
is a FREE back-to-school review of important concepts from chemistry and biology that science elective students will need to know.
Heart Anatomy Diagrams
Muscular System Diagrams
School and District pricing available on request. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.