9 lesson plan unit to teach and review the parts of the personal demographic section of an application.
Each lesson contains an explanation of the parts of the personal demographic section, opportunities for exploration and repeated practice, and extension worksheets.
There is a pre & post test provided to assess student progress.
The progression of lessons includes
1) Pre-Test / Introduction to Personal Demographics
2) Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number
3) Home Address & Phone Number
4) School Address & Phone Number
5) Visual Impairment name, Reading Medium
6) Technology & Special Skills
7) Teacher's Name & Phone Number
8) Family Names & Phone Number
9) Post Test
*this unit was created for visually impaired, learning disabled students but teachers can adapt the lessons and content as needed.