*No Prep Needed*
This is unit is created for a high school Success 101 class where students are to learn about career choices .
With demonstrations and application students will be able to evaluate their career options, along with exploring and researching those options. Students will have a better understanding of their skills, interests, and values to help gain a better vision of their future. This unit has students learn through power point presentation, videos, interactive activities, self-assessment, research and evaluation and formative assessment. The final project for this unit has students create a digital animation video that explains the students career choice options along with creating a 10 year plan of action to reach their goals.
- 1 Unit Plan with teacher step by step instructions on teaching this unit
- 1 Career Choices Power Point
- 1 Power Point Student Notes with answer key
- 1 Vocabulary Activity
- 1 ACT Profile Activity and Survey
- 1 ACT Profile Reflection.
- 1 GoAnimate Career/ Goals Video Project with Rubric