This lesson is geared toward fourth graders, and covers 20 different careers that fit under the Architecture and Construction career cluster. It's completely ready and makes an easy lesson for a school counselor or librarian!
This set includes a Construction Challenge activity, in which students build/craft collaboratively, a Writing Worksheet, and a PowerPoint of 20 careers with career description, level of required education, character traits, and average yearly salary for the following jobs:
- construction equipment operator
- construction laborer
- construction manager
- drywall and ceiling tile installer
- elevator installer and repairer
- flooring and tile installer
- heating and air conditioning installer or repairer
- insulation worker
- masonry worker
- welder, cutter, solderer, or brazer
We have a career lesson, like this one, for all of the career clusters.
Consider purchasing the Career Clusters Unit Bundle
to save yourself some money!
- My Dear Watson