Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
This GIANT career and business bundle provide students with a variety of information and activities that help to introduce them to the skills necessary for obtaining a job or career. There are currently 17 different activities to choose from that you can mix-and-match as desired.
Career Exploration Research Project
• The purpose of this project is to allow students to explore a career of interest. Students will learn more about career/job of interest, how to complete a job application, how to write a resume, how to write a cover letter, and how to write a reference letter.
Career Exploration Daily Writing Prompts
• It's never too early to begin career-related activities with your students. Encourage your students to think critically about their potential future career through these engaging writing prompts. Students will explore a variety of questions that will help to promote career awareness.
Mock Interview Preparation
• Hold a mock interview with your students! This activity teaches students responsibility, preparation and organization. The file includes general questions related to employment, several 'curve ball' questions, and a feedback sheet (for the interviewer/evaluator).
Career Exploration Trivia Game
• Take a break from learning about job search skills, cover letters, and resumes, and add some fun to the curriculum! Get your students involved by playing a trivia game! An answer key has been included (on the last slide of the presentation).
Career Day - Guest Speaker Questions
• This inquiry-based questionnaire is suitable for a variety of age levels for students to inquire about a particular career, job, or occupation. This can be used as a guest speaker outline and/or for a student web quest.
Career Exploration Escape Room
• If you are looking for a fun, new, and interactive way for your students to explore potential jobs and/or careers of interest, then The Great Career Escape is for you! There are five career-themed (trivia) challenges included in this file. Of course, not There are a total of 50+ different careers that are mentioned, so students will have an opportunity to learn about some they may have already heard of and some they may not have.
Holiday Career-Related Assignments
• This is a fun way for students to learn basic skills and requirements for a job or career around a particular holiday. The following holiday-themed projects have been included: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Students will select a job at random (from the holiday-themed list provided) and then complete a variety of tasks highlighting skills for that position.
End of the Year - Summer Job Preparation Activities
• Help your students prepare and understand the benefits how getting a summer job now, can assist them in their future. Yes, summer jobs are great for the extra money, but there are several other benefits, such as the skills a student would learn in a summer position that would come in handy in the future. These activities and assignments would be a great addition to an existing career education unit or perhaps the start of a new one.
Business Bingo (Career Exploration & Entrepreneurship)
• Explore some fun, new careers and the theme of entrepreneurship and various well-known entrepreneurs with these fun, digital & print bingo activities. These activities are a great way for your students to explore a variety of careers and entrepreneurs all at once. The career bingo and entrepreneur bingo are two separate activities.
Check out the FREE preview for a better look!
© The Classroom Sparrow