Making a Wise Career Choice
Career Clusters and Pathways
Objectives: Students will be all to:
• Define interests, talents, skills, and values.
• Identify their interests, talents, skills, and values.
• Explain why it is important to evaluate your interests, talents, skills, and values when deciding a career path.
• Identify three important career tools (interest inventory survey, career clusters, and pathways) and explain how they are used to assist students in finding and obtaining a realistic and rewarding career.
1. Lesson Plan
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Career Exploration; Making a Wise Career Choice: Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
4. Career Exploration; Career Clusters and Pathways: Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
5. Chart, Making a Wise Career Choice.
6. Analysis of Private Investigator
7. Analysis of LVN
8. Key Terms: Worksheet.
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
Career Readiness, Employment, Vocational, Careers, Career Pathways
JOB SEARCH , NETWORKING
SKILLS EMPLOYERS DESIRE
Personal Finance, AUTO INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
Michael K. Powell