Entrepreneurship is a practical and viable career choice, which is often underappreciated or over looked. This complete learning package exposes students to key aspects entrepreneurship.
Objectives: Students will be able to
• Define entrepreneur.
• Describe the current trend with entrepreneurship in the U.S.
• Explain why people are deciding to become entrepreneurs.
• Describe the advantages and disadvantages of being an entrepreneur.
• Identify the key characteristics that successful entrepreneurs have.
1. Two Complete Lesson Plans
2. PowerPoint Presentations linked to the reading
3. Four Reading Comprehension Worksheets
4. Entrepreneurs: Million Dollar Kids
6. Entrepreneurship; Advantages and Disadvantages
7. Entrepreneurship: Characteristics of an Entrepreneur”
8. KWL Chart on the Topic
9. Graphic Organizer focused on the topic
10. Analysis of Entrepreneurship Statistics
11. Assessment (Multiple Choice, True and False, and fill-in)
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
Career Readiness, Employment, Vocational, Careers, Career Pathways
Renting an Apartment
Stress, Stress Management, Life Skills
HOW TO OBTAIN A PAY RAISE
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated