A bundle of 6 exercises to help students discover their dream career. These activities help students:
• Connect their interests, values, and personality traits to potential career paths.
• Discover how the past can influence today’s dream.
• Learn from their hero's career paths and achievements.
• Transform problems into a catalyst for positive change.
• Choose one potential dream career to explore further.
These activities were made by Chip Hiden and Alexis Irvin, co-directors of the hit documentary The Dream Share Project, about successful people who pursued their dream career. Their film and workshop has been presented at over 200 colleges and high schools.
Feel free to email Chip with any questions at Chiden2 (at) Gmail.com. Or watch the movie and learn more on TheDreamShareProject.com