Includes both print and Google classroom versions. These questions take approximately 50-minutes to go through for the average guest speaker.
I have used them countless times and they are absolutely my "go-to" questions for any guest speaker. The dialogue that these questions draw is always thought provoking and interesting.
You will receive:
- Hosting Tips
- Day-of Check-list and Facilitation Guidelines
- Guest Speaker Tips & Tricks…super helpful to send out to guest speakers beforehand!
- Guest Speaker Talking Points and Questions
- Career Guest Speaker Talking Points with space for notes (for the convenience of the presenter to prep ahead of time and you to take notes during the presentation)
- Guest Speaker Worksheet
Reflective Questions for students to fill out.
This is part of a larger unit, Introduction to Jobs and Careers: Career Readiness Workbook
, which has over 75 pages of job and career activities and teacher notes.
****If you like career readiness curriculum, you might also like:****
GENERAL CAREER READINESS
- Networking Exercise (FREEBIE!)
- Jobs and Careers Word Search (FREEBIE!)
- Introduction to Jobs and Careers: Career Readiness Workbook
- How to Read a Job Ad
- Good or Bad Reasons for Leaving a Job
- The Ultimate Job Application Workbook
- Job Application Vocabulary
- Practice Job Application
- Job Application Word Search
- Think Like a Boss: Job Application Critique Activity
- Resume Pre-write
- "What are 3 words to describe yourself?" Job Interview Question Guide (FREEBIE!)
- Surprising and Unique Job Interview Questions
- "Tell Me a Little About Yourself." Job Interview Question Guide
- "What are your strengths?" Job Interview Question Guide
- ”Why do you want to work here?" Job Interview Question Guide
- "How do you handle stress and pressure?" Job Interview Question Guide
- "How would you deal with an angry customer? Job Interview Question Guide