Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Introducing the first installment of our developing Career Planning Bootcamp Curriculum! Unit 1 is called Discover, where students use data to categorize overall career satisfaction, articulate personal areas of interest, visually represent career goals, and define actionable steps to accomplish them. Purchase includes:
1. Lesson 1: Don't Be Miserable (45min to 1 hour)
2. Lesson 2: What Does Your Future Look Like? (1 hour)
3. Lesson 3: My Vision (45min to 1 hour)
4. Vision Questions Worksheet (used in lesson 3; available for individual purchase here)
5. Monthly Goal Setting Worksheet Pack (to be used throughout the school year; available for individual purchase here)
6. Powerpoint guide for lessons 1 and 2 (no guide is needed for lesson 3)
All lesson plans are in 5E format and aligned with the Common Core, totaling approximately 3 hours of instruction. Resources are provided in PDF format. This mini unit is perfect for any career exploration class, career-related project, or fun end of the year activity. Note, these resources are not STEM-specific and are intended for use in ANY career related course, project, unit, etc.