This is an end of year online PowerPoint project. Students conduct research on a career of their choice by answering specific questions listed in the slides. They also list the source of their information and images. Afterwards, students can present their projects to the class on the Smartboard. For just one more dollar you can also download the modified, simpler version as tailored instruction.
Once you download the PPT to your computer, the PowerPoint can easily be added to your Google classroom using the following steps:
1. Go to your Google drive
2. Upload the PPT by clicking the "New" button in Google drive then "File Upload."
3. Select the PPT from your computer files.
4. When it says "upload complete" click on it.
5. Go to the top of the page and select "Open with" and choose Google Slides.
6. Save the Google slide to your drive, then add it to your Google classroom.