Customer Service Skills
Why Customer Service is Important
Learning to Provide Excellent Customer Service
Customer service skills are critical for students to develop because they are so important in the workplace. Employers highly desire employees with these skills for must all jobs.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define customer service.
• Explain why customer service is important.
• Identify and describe four key characteristics that will help you provide excellent customer service.
1) PowerPoint covers objectives and is linked to the reading.
2) Why Customer Service is Important; Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
3) Learning to Provide Excellent Customer Service; Reading Comprehension Worksheet.
4) Outline; HOW TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Worksheet
5) Scenarios; Customer Service; Worksheet.
6) Assessment; Multiple Choice, Fill-in, and True or False.
Other quality and interesting career readiness lessons:
VOLUNTEERING, VOLUNTEERISM, career lessons, vocational
SKILLS EMPLOYERS DESIRE
TAKING THE INITIATIVE,
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell