- **This product now contains a digital format in addition to a printable (PDF format), perfect for distance learning or paperless classrooms. This no-prep bundle includes everything you need to provide your students with real-world life skills. Designed to motivate as well as provide a "reality check$14.40$18.00Save $3.60
**This product now contains a in addition to a printable (PDF format), perfect for distance learning or paperless classrooms. Do you want to give your students a real-world, valuable experience that will help them prepare for future job interviews? This packet contains our students' favorite project of the year - a mock interview. In addition to the interview, students will use guided steps to prepare a résumé, cover letter, job application, interview preparation, and an interview reflection.
- Digital Guide
- Interview Project Checklist
- Résumé Pre-Writing Activity
- Résumé Basics
- Sample Résumé
- Cover Letter Basics
- Before you Begin the Cover Letter (Cover-Letter Pre-Writing Activity)
- Sample Cover Letter
- Employment Application (2 pages)
- Preparing for the Interview (Sample Questions)
- Preparing for the Interview (Dress Appropriately)
- How to Have a Great Interview (Tips and Reminders)
- Mock Interview Questions (For the Teacher)
- Cover Letter Rubric (For the Teacher)
- Mock Interview Rubric (For the Teacher)
- Résumé Rubric (For the Teacher)
- Mock Interview Self-Reflection
**We have updated this file to now include a "simple-font" version, in case you teach adults or desire a more professional look.
Suggestions for use:
We recommend our students choose an entry-level position at a restaurant (such as McDonald's) or a store (such as Target) and complete their project/interview around that particular job. You can use this entire packet or separate components as you see fit for your students.
**Please click on the star above to follow us!