Answering and Speaking on the Phone at Work
This is a complete learning package designed to teach students how to properly answer and speak on the phone at work.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Explain why it is important to learn to answer and speak on the phone at work professionally.
• Describe how to properly answer the phone.
• Identify things you shouldn’t do or say when speaking on the phone.
• Explain what should be done and said when taking a message, transferring a call, and placing a caller on hold.
1. Detailed lesson plan.
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Reading Comprehension Worksheets
4. Analysis, Answering a Phone Call At Work
5. Practice Worksheet: Taking a Message
6. Practice Worksheet: Transferring a Call
7. Practice Worksheet:: Placing a Caller on Hold
Other Helpful Lessons:
LEARNING TO COMPLETE FORM W-4
Starting a New Job, Five Steps to Success
CRITICISM AT WORK
SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell