Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define the legal definition of sexual harassment.
• Identify sexual harassment in the workplace.
• Explain how sexual harassment can impact a person.
• Describe what a person should do if they are being sexually harassed at work.
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. PowerPoint Presentation
3. Reading Comprehension Worksheet Sheets
4. Analysis of Sexual Harassment Scenarios
Other Helpful Lessons:
Technology at Work
Resumes, Introduction to Resumes
LEARNING TO DEAL WITH CRITICISM AT WORK
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell