Understanding Job Evaluations
SUCCESS IN THE WORKPLACE
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of an employee evaluation.
• Identify what is measured in most employee evaluations.
• Describe the benefits of a positive job review.
• Describe the consequences of a negative job review.
• Explain the best steps to take in order to effectively handle a job review meeting.
1. Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Understanding Job Evaluations; Reading Worksheet
3. Effectively Deal with a Job Evaluation; Reading Worksheet
4. PowerPoint Presentation
5. Two Case Study and Analysis worksheets
6. Vocabulary worksheet
7. Word Search
Other Helpful Learning Materials:
Career Readiness, Employment, Vocational, Careers, Career Pathways
JOB SEARCH , NETWORKING
SKILLS EMPLOYERS DESIRE
Personal Finance, AUTO INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE
FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
Michael K. Powell